Frequently Asked Questions
What touch screen technology does Goldfinger monitors use?
- Most of our touch screens use infrared technology. We can also produce custom PCAP touch screen monitors for our customers.
What sizes are available for the infrared touch screen LCD monitors?
- We currently manufacture sizes ranging from 10 inches to 86 inches in diagonal.
What input options do the LCD monitor’s come with?
- Standard touch screen input comes with RS232 and USB. The video signal inputs come with HDMI, VGA, CGA, DVI, and optional Display port.
What operating systems work with Goldfinger LCD monitors?
- Our monitors are compatible with Windows, Linux, Android, and other proprietary operating systems. We can work with and support our clients with any custom communication protocols.
Does Goldfinger offer any type of warranty?
- In January 1st, 2018 we implemented a 3-year “bumper to bumper” warranty in the United States. The warranty excludes electrical surges, vandalism, abuse, and damage that stems from water ingress, natural disasters, or any damage not consistent with its intended use. Units manufactured in 2017 or older only have a 1-year warranty.
Does Goldfinger make custom designs to fit my application?
- Yes, we work with our customers to design a perfect and functional product based on their needs. Engineers and technicians are available to work with customers every step of the way.
What is the lifespan of a Goldfinger touch screen monitor?
- Our commercial grade monitors are made to be used 24/7. The lifespan ranges from 50,000 to 80,000 light hours.
What is the Goldfinger monitor screen resolution?
- Touch screen monitors 22 inches or larger have a High Definition Native Resolution of 1920 X 1080 @ 60Hz. Touch screen monitors smaller than 20 inches have a Standard Native Resolution of 1280x1024 @ 60Hz.
What is the standard Goldfinger monitor brightness?
- Standard brightness for our LCD panels are around 400 Nits. Higher brightness Nit panels up to 2000 Nits can be special ordered.
What is the Aspect Ratio on a Goldfinger monitor?
- Standard aspect ratio of a monitor 19 inch or smaller is 4:3. Monitors 22 inch and larger models are widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio.
Are Goldfinger products IP65 rated?
- Yes, we are IP65 rated.